Apply Online Now
Apply in the branch
- To apply for a property you will firstly need to complete an application form. A member of the lettings team will then go over the form with you in an interview.
How long does the application process take?
It’s possible to get same day housing if you meet ALL the following criteria;
- Able to provide proof of ID- Passport/ Drivers License/ Birth Certificate/ National ID Card (in date)
- Able to pay rent in advance plus the administration fee
- In full-time work and are able to provide proof of income for the last 3 months- Wage Slips/ Bank Statement
If we cannot house you the same day you come in we aim to house you as quickly as possible. We send off references as a matter of urgency and as soon as they come back we will update your application. If we can offer you accommodation the offer is usually made within 1 week of your initial application.
How much will it cost?
To move into a property you will need to be able to pay 4 weeks rent in advance plus the administration fee, which covers the cost of reference checks, credit checks license agreements and ASTs;
- £150 Administration fee for Rooms
- £175 Administration fee for Studios
- £300 Administration fee for Flats/Houses
If you are paid weekly sometimes rent can be just one week in advance, however this is subject to prior approval from the landlord.
We are happy to accept DSS applications. In order for your application to be successful you will need as a minimum to provide proof of ID, which MUST be Passport, Drivers License or Birth Certificate. You will also need proof of income which MUST be a recent letter from the DWP.
Universal credit applicants will need to be able to provide 4 weeks rent in advance. If you receive any other benefits you may be able to rent a property with just one weeks rent in advance, however this is subject to approval from the landlord.
If you would like to complete an application for housing please complete the form below. Alternatively you can come and see us to discuss your options at our office.